Insulation Removal and Replacement
Attic Insulation Installation in Fort Worth
The team at Wildlife X Team® Fort Worth can help get rid of your ineffective and damaged insulation. Our equipment is specialized and will allow us to easily remove tainted insulation. We'll also work closely with the majority of insurance companies to quickly restore your attic.
An adequate amount of insulation will be an investment for your home, increasing the insulation's ability to keep your home cooled or heated as best as it can. Insulating an attic is easy with Wildlife X Team® Fort Worth—learn more about the process below and call today!
What's the Best Way to Restore an Attic?
- The first step to restoring an attic is making sure that all the animals have been removed.
- Next is the clean-up—getting rid of the animal carcasses and cleaning up the animal feces is integral before replacing insulation.
- Removing insects is next. Live and dead animals both will draw in secondary pests like fleas and ticks, so it's important to make sure they're removed from your attic.
- Deodorizing and sanitizing is a vital step in returning your attic to a healthy state for your family. The animal's feces and carcass will have left a horrible odor that is likely lingering in your attic.
- Finally, after extensive attic preparation, it'll be time to place the insulation.
Contact the attic insulation specialists at Wildlife X Team® Fort Worth to get started.